Do you often set up meetings for the same set of people, or need to check their availability quickly? The Calendar group schedule in Microsoft Outlook makes it easy for you to see the combined schedules of a number of people or resources at a glance.
You can create and save multiple group schedules, each showing a group of people or resources. For example, one group schedule might contain all employees in your own team or a special project team you have been assigned to. Another might contain all conference rooms in a building.
To create a group:
- Click Calendar on the Folder List (or in the Outlook Shortcuts bar).
- Click Group Schedules in the Advanced toolbar. (The button with a head and shoulders in front of a calendar.
- In the Group Schedules dialog box, click New.
- Type a name for the new group schedule, and then click OK.
- In the dialog box that appears, click the Add Others button, and then click either Add from Address Book or Add Public Folder.
- Select the names or the public folder, and then click Save and Close.
To view the group calendar, select the group schedule you want to view, and then click Open.
Feel free to contact us directly to tailor a support programme to your needs.