A lot of people ask me how I got my Outlook calendar to show full ‘day / date / month / year’ information as opposed to just ‘date / month’ information. Here’s how I did it:
It is important to point out that tThese settings reside in Windows and not in Outlook, so you must come out of Outlook to do this.
- Click on the Windows start button
- Click on ‘Control Panel’
- Open Regional and Language Options in Control Panel.
- On the Regional Options tab, under Standards and formats, click ‘Customize’.
- On the Date tab, specify any changes you want to make under Short date and Long date.
- My ‘Long Date’ setting is dddd dd MMMM yyyy
I hope this helps.