You want to know who you are working with here. That’s natural. I do the same before working with, partnering with and trusting people in business. A good first step might be seeing what other people say about me professionally. They say it better than me!
The common thread between all my clients is that their ambitions outstrip their resources and, by necessity, place great demands upon their people. I and my Associate team help them to manage the resultant load with more control and less stress, thereby making a better contribution to the overall results.
Here’s 10 important facts about my approach to your business
- I love my business. A dangerous word – but there it is. I’m at my best when I’m enabling
- Terms, conditions, specifications and SLAs, for me, are the baseline performance criteria, not the finish line to be stretched to. I’d be a richer man if they weren’t so, but I’d be less fulfilled.
- I come from a profit delivery background, all my support is loaded with practical ‘How-To’ material rather than worthy ‘Should-Do’ rhetoric.
- Yes, I do deliver entertaining, engaging, inspiring, motivating content but always emphasising ‘How-To’ material.
- Everything I do is proven, researched, acknowledged Best Practice – and often all 3.
- I and my partners are expert practitioners – not just expert facilitators; we ‘walk our talk’.
- I don’t just train and walk away. I’m about enabling people to change attitudes, behaviours, and results.
- It is an honour and a privilege to work with your people – a position I always treat with respect and care.
- My best sales asset is the results our clients get. We will always deliver results worth talking about.
- I have a life-long commitment to pragmatic Learning and Development. Clients call me ‘Mr Productivity’
Prior to establishing my training business I was a Chartered Insurer involved primarily in corporate and multi-national insurance programmes driven through the Professional Broker channel. I have worked in UK, the City of London insurance market and, for 15 years, overseas, where I have held Director, Regional Manager and Country Manager positions in the Middle East and Africa. Whilst in the Middle East I was a Founding Member of 2 national training bodies.
I established my training practice in 1998. My business now supports clients in 18 countries across Europe, Middle East and Africa. I have supported people in FTSE100, Fortune 500, Fast Track 100 companies, as well as many SMEs.
Why not contact me directly for more information.