Because your meetings matter, especially when they involve your senior team, key stakeholders and big decisions!
Richard’s expertise and reputation is primarily built around the support he provides in equipping his clients to build productive capacity in defining purpose, deciding strategy, defending priorities and delivering results.
Richard delivers his expert facilitation services across a wide range of meeting formats and stakeholder engagements. He is equally at home facilitating internal team and stakeholder meetings or adding value to an event you are organising for your clients, suppliers and prospects or other external stakeholders.
Crafted to be congruent with your culture as well as the preferred outcomes from your meeting
Your senior team and stakeholder meetings are important to you and no two are the same. That’s why each meeting facilitation engagement will be different. The scope of the support can include:
- Initial consultation meetings and correspondence with key stakeholders
- Co-creating preferred outcomes and supporting agenda
- Facilitating the meeting itself, providing development content if agreed
- Creating draft meeting outputs
- Post meeting review discussion
Richard will agree to facilitate any meeting where he believes he has an opportunity to add real value. The scope of meetings he supports is very wide, some of the more usual meetings are:
- Board and Senior Team meetings
- Combined Executive and Trustee / Governor meetings
- Combined internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Senior Team Away-Day meetings
- Purpose, Values, Vision, Mission, Objectives, Strategy, Goal creation and re-evaluation meetings
- Creative thinking / Brainstorming / planning meetings
Is Richard Maybury right for you and what do others say about him
Richard’s expertise and reputation is primarily built around the support his practice provides in enabling his clients to weld their purpose to their priorities more effectively.
This support ranges from Defining Purpose (Values, Vision, Mission, Objectives); Deciding Strategy (Strategic thinking, Creative thinking, Project planning and management, KRAs, KPIs, using proven models and frameworks); through to Defending Priorities (individual prioritization, team prioritization, teamworking, time management, leveraging technology, ) and Delivering Results (Results focused activity, influencing with integrity, internal communications, leveraging meetings)
Richard’s clients call him Mr Productivity. A very small sample of advocate statements and public endorsements for his work can be found in these two locations: