Because you want targeted, proven, practical development, with skills and processes that you can put in place immediately with ongoing implementation support.
Richard Maybury provides proven, productivity-improvement training programmes throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. He is also a sought after Keynote speaker, presenter and meeting facilitator.
Richard’s expertise and reputation is primarily built around the support he provides in equipping his clients to build productive capacity in defining purpose, deciding strategy, defending priorities and delivering results.
Personal Performance Support: For when you want specialist Leadership support, tailored to your unique requirements and delivered to you confidentially. A programme designed and delivered to enable you to:
1. Uncover and clarify the personal development initiatives that will have maximum impact on your professional and career development and, ultimately, the life you are building for yourself.
2. Objectively assess the personal constraints and strengths that influence your current condition.
3. Agree, implement and sustain a plan to move from your current state to your desired state.
What areas of Leadership do we focus on?
‘Leadership’ is a broad subject. Over the past 15 years, these are the content areas I have been supporting people through:
- Exploring Beliefs/Values/Vision
- Emotional Intelligence;
- Practical, implementable NLP skills and attitudes
- Influencing others with integrity
- Thinking strategically
- Critical Result management
- Goal creation and control
- Managing high volume, high velocity workloads
- Reducing stress and increasing resilience
- Leveraging Linkedin
- Perfectly polished presentations
- Profitable networking
What does the programme include?
Together we agree the outcomes you want to achieve from the programme and I support you in implementing and sustaining these outcomes. This executive support programme delivers a potent blend of:
Relevant assessment questionnaires and feedback | Non-directive and directive coaching | Mentoring | Proven strategies and models | Best Practice processes and behaviour models |Original thinking based upon years of experience, all brought together to improve your professional and personal impact.
Who is it for?
• People who value proven, bespoke support that is targeted into their specific needs.
• People who want to achieve their critical results at a lower personal cost.
• People who want to equip themselves to take their career to the next level.
What to expect:
• A blended support programme that goes beyond traditional ‘Coaching’ and ‘Mentoring’ options.
• A holistic approach, encompassing beliefs and attitudes as well as behaviours and skills
• Best of breed diagnostics and accredited feedback where appropriate, selected specifically for you
• Core content will always be proven in the field, researched, best practice and often all 3
• There will be support and challenge. It won’t necessarily be easy, but you won’t be on your own.
• Total confidentiality.
• The support is primarily business focused. We will explore personal issues that impact business performance but it will always be directed towards you achieving your desired business outcomes. I do not do ‘Life Coaching’.
Embedding changed mind set and behaviours always takes time, effort and support to achieve.
We will define a support package that works for you. Typically this will include a mix of face to face meetings (usually 2 hours) and scheduled telephone and web conversations (usually between 30 to 60 minutes) with agreed accountability actions in between. Engagement periods can run from a handful of Laser sessions to 12 months.
To find out more call on 01428607763 or contact us now