Because, sometimes, that external voice brings extra richness, variety and value to your event
Richard’s expertise and reputation is primarily built around the support he provides in equipping his clients to build productive capacity in defining purpose, deciding strategy, defending priorities and delivering results.
Crafted to be congruent with the aims of your meeting
Richard delivers inspirational, content rich talks rooted in the practical realities of your daily business life.
Typical assignments include presentations at national or regional meetings, Kick-Off meetings and regular team meetings where the organisers have an ambition to include an energising, focused, externally delivered message that is congruent with the aims of the meeting and provides the delegates with practical information they can put to use back at work as well as inspiring them to do so.
In the real world, one size fits nobody, so when we are asked to support a meeting with a presentation we make sure that we carefully craft the content and the style of delivery to our client’s requirements.
Richard has spoken on many topics, some of the more popular ones are:
- Fueling your Propose engine: Exploring Beliefs, Values, Vision
- Calibrating the compass: Defining True North professionally and personally
- Welding purpose to priorities: Secrets of purposeful productivity
- Thinking strategically within a 100MPH day-job: Models and frameworks to think into
- Thinking creatively: Releasing your untapped mental resources
- Innovative innovation: Making innovation happen
- Unstoppable Goal Creation: Creating compelling goals for anything in your life
- Goal Control: The missing link between aspiration and execution
- Project Planning: Creating deliverable plans, whether for a major, capital intensive project or a number of ongoing projects we have to juggle every day
- Critical Result Area planning and control: Identifying the 80/20 that makes all the difference to your results.
- Managing competing priorities within a demanding day-job: Proven principles and processes for delivering high performance and productivity day-in, day-out.
- Working smarter with technology: Maximising Microsoft Outlook, Google Apps, iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry,
- Urgency Addiction: It’s time to kick the habit
- Ninja email management: From inbox slavery to mastery
- Leveraging stress: Maximising the ‘good stress’ and minimising the ‘bad stress’
- Managing multiple mini-projects: Delivering multiple project based initiatives alongside the day-job
- Building resilience: Building and maintaining your personal productive capacity
- Continuous Improvement on the run: Building continuous improvement into the day-job
- Learning on purpose: Making ‘learning on the job’ easier and more productive and rewarding
- Staying sane inside the Matrix: Leadership without command and control authority
- Influencing with integrity: Leadership language to get to ‘Yes’ in any situation
- Making meetings work: Managing meetings that are the envy of the business
- Practical NLP: A wide variety of situational NLP based approaches to any business or personal challenge.
- Powerful presentations: Delivering high-impact presentations
- Leveraging LinkedIn: Proven approaches to making LinkedIn work harder for you
- Purposeful Networking: Turning up is just the start
- Managing the metrics that matter: Keeping the right score so we can keep winning
What others say about Richard Maybury
Richard has hundreds of advocate statements and public endorsements for his work. A very small sample can be found in these two locations. Ask us for more if you wish:
That’s why I design and deliver inspirational, content rich talks rooted in the practical realities of daily business life. Get in touch or read on …..
‘We got Richard in and he ran an informative and entertaining two hour session, packed with practical content, for our whole team… and we have now adopted a lot of his suggestions into our ways of working. Thank you Ramsac for the recommendation and thank you Richard for helping us to work smarter.’Jon Whiteman, Assistant Director CIL
‘Richard welds insightfulness and inspiration with uncompromising practicality, if you want ‘How To’ instead of ‘Should Do’ you must book him.’ Neil Jenkinson Financial Measures ltd
Want to know more about my proven KeyNote and TeamTalk service and how we can bring it to you?
Call me on +44 (0)1428 607763 or Enquire now Together we will deliver results worth talking about – that’s a promise.