On 15th November 2017 the IoD and the CIPD will be hosting a joint conference on ‘Growth Through Talent Planning’ in the Guildford Harbour Hotel between 07:00 and 10:30. Tickets cost £25, reduced to £15 for IoD and CIPD members. I have set out 7 reasons why I think it it would be useful to attend this conference; you will have your own reasons but I do hope to be able to welcome you there.
7 reasons to attend the IoD CIPD conference on Growth Through Talent Planning
- Attracting and retaining great people is a major challenge for business leaders in London and the South East. Together we will explore practical business solutions and top-level research and insights.
- Jonathan Richards, founder and CEO of BreatheHR, will be sharing experiences on how he is growing his business through his approach to talent planning
- Brad Taylor, Director of People at CIPD will be sharing the latest information, insights and ideas on this topic from the CIPD’s deep understanding of the issues.
- We will be tapping into the collective wisdom of the room through a facilitated mind-share session
- Facilitated Q&A session to cover the burning issues of the morning
- Plenty of time before and after the conference for open networking with like-minded people
- Great bacon butties for breakfast with vegetarian option available.
This event is open to all business leaders. It will be particularly useful for SME Directors as well as HR Professionals. Feel free to get in touch with me about this in my capacity as HR Ambassador for IoD in Surrey