The overall objective of the Welding Purpose to Priorities programme
To increase personal productivity and sense of achievement by welding proven critical result, prioritisation and workload management principles, attitudes and behaviours to best practice use of Outlook, other O365 Apps or G Suite to manage your email, communications, calendar and commitments easier
The Welding Purpose to Priorities programme support structure
Because, in the real world one size fits nobody:
We craft the programme to your business needs. We then ask your people about the challenges they face and what they would want to gain from our support
Because ‘How to’ is far more valuable than ‘Should do’
Your workshop is practical as well as being inspirational and aspirational. Your people drive my content directly into their workload on their devices, typically through Microsoft Office 365 apps or Google G Suite. The content is principles based, researched, proven and compelling. Comprehensive workbooks and Field Guides are included.
Because putting training into use back at work is seldom simple:
Your people receive personal, confidential coaching between 3 to 4 weeks after the workshop to support what they told us they wanted to gain from the workshop.
Because learning that is supported is sustained
Your people receive lifetime email support on the workshop content.
Because measurement is important in business:
We provide you with reports on the workshop evaluations and the measurements that your people say they achieved from the total support they received.
The Welding Purpose to Priorities workshop overview:
A typical workshop contains the following modules:
- Getting ourselves ready to change selected habits of a working lifetime
- Exploration of 10 foundational productivity principles
- Overviewing and integrating our critical result areas into Microsoft Outlook / Office 365 or G Suite and other productivity tools
- Setting up Outlook & Office 365 & G Suite to drive more proactive decision making, easier execution and better delivery
- Dominating the inbox, driving activities, managing commitments and controlling the schedule
- Bringing it all together within a proven planning framework