≡ Menu

Team and personal productivity consultancy and training.Clarify purpose, set strategy, control goals, manage priorities, get things done, all within heavy workloads and stretch targets.

Welcome, you are in the right place for proven productivity training, consultancy, implementation support and speaking engagements.

Now click the button that best describes what you are looking for today:

   

My clients are ambitious SMEs (often ranking high in ‘Fast Track’ growth tables); and large organisations (many in FT100 and Fortune 500) looking to drive improved productivity, performance and profit through their people.

Clients specifically report that with our support they are better positioned to:

  • Create a clearer, more compelling, Vision and Mission to drive that important sense of purpose
  • Establish and manage objectives to drive business results
  • Create purposeful strategies and weld strategic purpose to their peoples’ daily priorities
  • Create and control compelling goals
  • Manage competing priorities and multiple projects better across the business
  • Improve collaboration, communication and teamworking across the business
  • Achieve more with less in the new normal of today’s economy
  • Use current desktop and mobile technology (Outlook, Lotus, ACT! Salesforce, MindManager, Blackberry and others) much more effectively across the business
  • Turn previous training investments into identifiable, enduring – often measurable results

Call me now on +44 (0)1428 607763 or Get in touch and lets start working together!
or see how I think and what others think first, then lets start!

We specialise in helping individuals and teams measurably improve the way they deliver their critical results through better management of their competing priorities, their multiple projects, their shared workloads, their communications and relationships. We improve teamworking through shared approaches to workload management with leading productivity tools like Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes as well as leading CRM tools like Act! and Salesforce.

With our training expertise we will help you deliver ‘Results Worth Talking About’. This we achieve through the depth of our research into best practice behaviours, the ruthless practicality of our training and the rock-solid support we provide to ensure implementation back in the workplace.

You value practical, profitable learning and development for yourself and your team. You are looking for a trusted partner and trustworthy support. You are in the right place. Check out our productivity tips here

This is the where People, Purpose and Process drive productive results

Get exclusive free productivity resources and tips now



Enter your email address:

Learn a little about Richard Maybury       Contact us for further information

 

{ 2 comments… add one }

  • Richard Maybury March 2, 2012, 10:42 am

    Hi Phil, thanks for your feedback. you know as well as most, that it is the little changes that deliver the big results.
    Effectiveness is about taking nothing for granted, always looking for the edge, allowing ourselves to feel uncomfortable – fearful even – and following through on the changes we embark upon.
    Polishing our Linkedin Profile is just another manifestation of this.
    Onwards and upwards, and more power to you and the team at Farnham Castle.

  • Phil Hackett March 2, 2012, 10:11 am

    Hi Richard I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your How to make your Professional Profile Shine on LinkedIn.

    I had already done 90% of what you had suggested but the remaining 10% were not only valuable but are something I do not think I would ever have consider or discovered if it was not for your supportive and easy to follow tips.

    I am also ashamed to say that my Twitter feed was ‘accidentally’ flooding LinkedIn – this has now stopped (thanks to you) by changing the Twitter settings in the Profile section that only allows tweets that have the hash tag #in in them to be posted to LinkedIn.

    It has made my feed look far more professional and it could/should be something that you could add as a tip to your excellent guide which already delivers 100% positive changes to my LinkedIn account. Can a guide improve your LinkedIn service by 101%? Well with this additional tip, I think it might just do that : )

    Once again, thank you for sharing.

    Phil.

Leave a Comment