Why join the conversation?……. Well, it provides you with:
- No fixed, restrictive agenda (but the meeting will be facilitated by me), no ‘Talking Head’ presentations to listen to and no selling to be subjected to!
- Opportunities to develop new relationships and strengthen existing relationships with people involved in leading and managing people
- Opportunities to ask and answer questions, float ideas, share news, give and get energy for the day ahead.
- It is designed to be particularly helpful for business Owners, Directors and Managers who have direct employee responsibility, human resource and learning & development practitioners, employment lawyers and anyone else who is responsible for the ‘people side’ of the business.
- The conversation and the coffee are simply wonderful
We will be meeting at Bar des Arts, Millbrook, Guildford, GU1 3YA. Near Debenhams in Guildford Town Centre. We will be sharing ideas and energy on any and all aspects of finding, recruiting, employing, developing, leading and exiting people in these interesting times.
If you want to find out more please feel free to call me on 01428 607763 or on my mobile 07711571653, otherwise the booking details are here:
If you are not an IoD member and have never attended this forum before just reply to me to benefit from a reduced £10 fee. Otherwise the non-member fee of £20 is chargeable.
Members can book online in the usual way
Date: Friday 4th November
Time: 7.15am – 8.59am
Host: Richard Maybury
Venue: Bar des Arts, Millbrook, Guildford, GU1 3YA Located near Debenhams in Guildford Town Centre, parking is available in local Public Car Parks – please see the website for more details: http://www.bardesarts.co.uk/
Cost: £10.00 (+VAT) for IoD members and £20.00 (+VAT) for non-members